Wednesday 26 November 2008

Hello, Good morning and Happy birthday. Today, I ate breakfast. It was sausages, nuggets and curly fries. To you it may sound delicious . But if you ever set eyes on it, you'd see the sausages were burnt to a crisp, curly fries tasted like chicken and nuggets kind of stiff. So, enough about breakfast. My little sister is watching 101 dalmations. Its interesting AND a bit silly. I mean, how could Perdita and Pongo have soooo many pups? I know some of them are outsiders, But i can't understand. Anyway, i'm a spongebob fan. You must know about 'Atlantis Squarepantis',because i'm trying to call them. I got it all worked out.

Me: Hello, I am Anati Alyaa binti Azhar, aged 11, from Malaysia. The answer is b. boat. When will I get my prize?
Phone: tut-tut-tut-tut-

Well, That's usually happened...to me. I wa reading a book while walking with my family, Sudenly i stepped into a puddle of dirty mud. My mum and dad laughed at me. My shes all dirty with mud. That taught me a lesson. You know me and all my sisters went to art class. My eldest sister Farah keeps drawing people with big black mouths and round eyes.

Me: Keman, want me to tell you something?
Keman:Yes, what is it?
Me: Don't you think by now, many people might have guess all those drawings you did are basically based on your life?
Keman:(Embarrased) Shut up, Alyaa.
Me: Want me to say that again?

Anyways, when I'm big i want to become a doctor. I'll tell you something, once when I was at Penang,my grandfather woke up one morning feeling dizzy. So, my mother and father brought him to the hospital. I guessed it was high blood pressure. So, i waited until they came back. I asked Tokwan (my grandpa) what was wrong. He said it was high blood pressure. I felt quite proud when he said that. Alright, i'm quite tired of typing. Bye!Have a nice day and Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Farah Aiman said...

gediiiiiiiiikkkkkkk

Farah Aiman said...

asal you cakap yr proud? :/

Farah Aiman said...

OHHH! i understand why you said you were proud! YAYYYYY FOR KEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :D